Why Choosing Our Team Makes Sense When it Comes to Hardwood Floor Refinishing or Repair
When it comes to refinishing your hardwood floors you will want to hire a team that has experience with all types of hardwood, here is how our team stands out among our competitors;
- We are 1 of 5 Bona Certified Craftsman in all of New Jersey
- We have NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association) Installation and Sand and Finish Certified Specialists
- We are Certified Woca Finish Specialists
- We use water based or oil based polyurethane finishing products. This means when the job is done there are no residual smells or chemicals.
- Our products have no nasty volatile organic compounds or VOCs.
- We use WOCA oils. This oil finish is a plant-based finish that is durable and environmentally responsible. This European oil is durable and makes cleaning your floors a breeze.
- We work using standard industry practices for hardwood floor refinishing, this includes containment so that we can minimize dust in your home.
- We will complete the full refinishing job within one to two weeks, depending on the amount of floors being refinished.
If you are looking to have hardwood flooring refinishing completed in Belmar, Ocean, Monmouth County, NJ and surrounding areas, get in touch with our team of hardwood experts. We can help you with your hardwood floor refinishing, saving you time and money.