There are several reasons why our flooring installers stand out from the rest.
- All installers we employ to have over 15 years experience. We do not use subcontractors.
- Whether you need installation, refinishing, or repair of your hardwood flooring, we can help.
- Our unfinished wood installations all use Allegheny Hardwood products. Allegheny is a family-owned business, using sustainable methods to produce the highest quality products.
- We do not deliver inferior work. We back up our work with a lifetime warranty on all work that we complete.
- We install flooring on your schedule, and our average turnaround—from the deposit until time of installation—is two–three weeks.
Thanks to our high-quality workmanship and ability to deliver you a new floor in a timely manner that works with your unique schedule, we believe that our company is different from our competitors. The fact that we have installed over 4000 floors gives us the experience and quality you expect when hiring a flooring installation team.
If you are looking for a flooring installer in Belmar, or either Monmouth or Ocean County, NJ, that will provide you with the highest quality flooring products coupled with excellent customer service, call us today