New Jersey Floor Refinishing & Repair
Why Choosing Our Team Makes Sense When It Comes to Hardwood Floor Refinishing or Repair?
When it comes to refinishing your hardwood floors you will want to hire a team that has experience with all types of hardwood, here is how our team stands out among our competitors;
- We are 1 of 5 Bona Certified Craftsman in all of New Jersey
- We have NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association) Installation and Sand and Finish Certified Specialists
- We are Certified Woca Finish Specialists
- We use water based or oil based polyurethane finishing products. This means when the job is done there are no residual smells or chemicals.
- Our products have no nasty volatile organic compounds or VOCs.
- We use WOCA oils. This oil finish is a plant-based finish that is durable and environmentally responsible. This European oil is durable and makes cleaning your floors a breeze.
- We work using standard industry practices for hardwood floor refinishing, this includes containment so that we can minimize dust in your home.
- We will complete the full refinishing job within one to two weeks, depending on the amount of floors being refinished.
If you are looking to have hardwood flooring refinishing completed in Belmar, Ocean, Monmouth County, NJ, and surrounding areas, get in touch with our team of hardwood experts. We can help you with your hardwood floor refinishing, saving you time and money. We Can Complete Your Hardwood Flooring Refinishing or Repair in Monmouth County and Surrounding Areas
"Our carpeting is supplied from some of the best carpet brand manufacturers in the country, including Shaw, Mohawk, Masland, Godfrey Hirst and others, to supply you with the highest quality at the best price."
Frequently Asked Questions
One obvious advantage is that of price; laminate flooring is typically half the cost of traditional hardwood flooring. Sometimes the savings are even greater, depending on the types of flooring in question. Additionally, laminate flooring is designed to be easy to install and is generally a good choice for most do-it-yourselfers, where solid hardwood requires a specific level of expertise. Installing laminate doesn’t involve nails, and more recently has done away with glue as well in many cases. Laminate flooring can therefore be installed fairly quickly and inexpensively. Laminate flooring is generally designed to be scratch-resistant and fade resistant, two areas where solid hardwood flooring is known to be more vulnerable.
After Installation is Completed. Product lock and clicks and can be walked on right away.
Yes you can. Depending on the thickness you will need. Existing floor needs to be flat, dry, and clean and meets with requirements due to thickness.
Yes, you can stay in your home while the flooring is being refinished. Although we advise that you open window due to smells from different stains
Depending on how many square footage you have. Sanding and water popping can be done in one day, then the stain, depending on how many coats inbetween.
What People Are Saying About Us Online
Contact us today at (732) 280-1984 or stop by our showroom at 1601 Route 71 where you’ll find a large selection of our products AND the right solution for your project! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to serve you, ensuring that your project no matter how large, is handled professionally and skillfully – from initial planning and design to finished production – on time and on budget.