We call it our Six-Step Process:
- Pre-Vacuum: We use strong vacuums with HEPA filters to suck up dirt, debris and pet dander before we pre-treat your carpets.
- Pre-Treat: Whether you have pet stains and odors, or have tea and coffee stains on your carpet, we will use the appropriate solution to pre-treat problem areas.
- Pre-Spot: Once we have treated trouble spots, we will then pre-clean these spots before working on the whole room.
- Pile Lifting: By lifting the pile and scrubbing your carpets with appropriately-sized, cylindrical rotating brushes, we are able to clean your carpet all the way through to the base.
- Hot Water and HOST® Dry Extraction: We use a special rinse to ensure there will be no sticky residue left on your carpets. The dry extraction process by HOST®, made from 100% plant-based resources that are Green Sealed Certified, deep cleans carpets and removes any dust mites and mold while it absorbs and traps dirt, spots and odors. We then safely extract the dirt, spots and odors in your carpets, leaving them clean and dry.
- Air Movers: If required, our state-of-the-art air movers allow your carpets to dry within one to two hours.
Whether your carpets need a little freshening or you’re preparing a home for an open house, our carpet cleaning may be just what you’re looking for.
Contact us today at 732-280-1984 for a free site estimate and let us enhance the beauty and functionality of your home or business! As a family-owned business, we embrace the importance of relationships, and as an active member of our small community, we feel it’s our responsibility to be loyal stewards so reliable service is our utmost importance.