If you already have hardwood flooring in your home:
Having hardwood flooring in your home can bring so much beauty and character to your home. Over time though hardwood flooring can sustain wear and tear due to high traffic areas, natural light, moving furniture, pets, children, dropping heavy items on the floor, and of course, spills. Your floors are the first thing you walk on when you come home so everything you are bringing in from your shoes also comes in to contact with the hardwood.
Here at Floors by the Shore, Inc. our technicians can bring your hardwood flooring back to life. Below are the options for having hardwood flooring already in the home:
Floors by the Shore, Inc. – Hardwood Options
- Repairs to existing flooring
- Changing the stain color – Light to Dark or Dark to Light
- Scraping the existing boards / Restoring the original finish
- Water Popping to prep for stain application
- Bona Dustless Sanding
- We also offer setting up containment
- Both solid hardwood and prefinished engineered wood can be sanded and refinished
If you would like to install hardwood flooring in your home:
Come to our showroom to check out our options for hardwood flooring.
Our Hardwood Flooring Brands
Armstrong, Bruce, Castle Combe, Helena, Hertog, Lauzon, Mannington, Mirage, Mercier, Mercier Pro, Mullican, Provenza, Somerset, Shaw (Epic, Smoky Mountain) US Floors Naturals (Cork, Bamboo, Wood), Wexford, Villa Bella.
- Installation of new hardwood floors includes all materials and supplies.
- All hardwood will be installed to NWFA standards by certified installers.
- After the wood has arrived a certified installer will take moisture tests of both the subfloor and hardwood and determine the installation date based on moisture content.
- Our unfinished wood installations all use Allegheny Hardwood products. Allegheny is a family-owned business, using sustainable methods to produce the highest quality products.
- We do not deliver inferior work. We back up our work with a lifetime warranty on all wood that we install.